The bureau's service is increasingly taking advantage of developments in IT. As an IT support volunteer, you may be involved in a variety of areas depending on your skills and the time you have available, for example:
- Supporting and training users in day-to-day use of IT systems;
- Troubleshooting hardware and software problems;
- Maintaining and developing our network and internet links;
- Creating new accounts and assigning user privileges;
- Designing and updating spreadsheets, databases, and our website.